La Sportiva Oxygym 43.5 and REI Flash 22 Pack $40 / $20 or $50 for both

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Matt Bentley · · Boulder, CO · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 49

I'm selling a used pair of 10.5 / 43.5 La Sportiva Oxygyms and an REI Flash 22 daypack in good and fair condition, respectively.

The oxygyms are a great beginner shoe, which I've outgrown and upgraded to the Katana Lace in recent months. It's important as a beginner to have some shoes you don't mind beating up, and the oxygyms are a great option for this. They are machine washable to fight the funk and are really durable for lots of indoor/outdoor climbing. I can even wash them prior to shipment if you like, which makes them look fresh and new.

I'm also selling a used REI Flash 22 pack, which is in fair condition, but has some life left as a multi-use daypack. Like many of its kind, it has some fraying on a couple seams in the strap, which I've documented in the photos below. 

I'll sell the Oxygyms for $40, the pack for $20, or both for $50.

Shipping isn't included because I'd much prefer local pickup in Boulder, but if I don't get any hits locally, I'll ship them if you cover the additional cost. I take paypal, venmo, or square cash, whichever method you are comfortable with. PM me if you're interested!

common to these packs, there's slight fraying at the seams pictured. It still carries weight and is very functional. I'm sure there's some easy fixes you could come up with if you are creative and crafty!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply