FS: TC Pros $90 44.5 RIGHT (new), 44 LEFT (used 3 times) for someone with mismatched foot sizes

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
baffledsloth · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 5

I've got two different foot sizes, my left is a 44.5 and my right is a 44. After buying a pair of TC pros I realized there was no way I could put up with the pain on my left foot and had to just end up getting a second pair. So I'm selling a brand new right foot 44.5 and a very slightly used left foot 44 for $90 shipped, paypal, buyer covers fees. I can also sell them separately, $50 for the new right 44.5 and $45 for the slightly used left 44. I can send pictures before sale.

Emmett Lyman · · Somerville, MA · Joined Feb 2011 · Points: 355

Oh man, so bummed to see this. We have precisely the same mismatch... if only one of us had our feet reversed!

damn! 

BKG · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 40

I have an 11.5 left foot and 10.5-11 right foot if any of you have the opposite problem and want to get in on a shoe trade!

David.Jones · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2009 · Points: 10

I will take the pair...PM incoming. 

David.Jones wrote:

I will take the pair...PM incoming. 

Reply sent.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply