Squamish - Sat, July 8

Original Post
Nathan Scherneck · · Portland, OR · Joined Nov 2009 · Points: 2,300

Looking for a partner for a long, moderate day.  Maybe link something on the Apron to Butt Lite or Ultimate Everything?  Plenty of experience.  Message me.

daveg Gauvin · · Bend, Oregon · Joined Mar 2011 · Points: 0

Hey nathan. Climbed with you at smith before i think .Are you around monday Tuesday? Im stuck in bend for the weekend but might head up that way for the week. 

Cheers

Dave

541-480-0510

AliciaC · · Seattle, WA · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 30

I'll be in Squamish this weekend (leaving from Seattle today) and looking for someone who may be interested in letting me follow them up an easy multi like Skywalker or one of the other classic multi 5.8s in Squamish this weekend. I dont lead trad (yet!) But I do own a partial rack cus Ive been practicing placing cams on the ground. Ive followed up several multis around the US, from Yosemite, to JTree, to Red Rocks, Smith Rock, and recently in the Enchantments (my first alpine route!). Let me know if you are interested

Alicia 301-802-9846

Matt Paden · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 15

Hey y'all, I'm in Squamish now and looking for partners for early next week and later into July. Happy to climb moderates on the apron and elsewhere or do something taller/harder in the 5.10 range. I've been climbing for over 10 years and have plenty of gear and experience. 

Matt

828-649-7713

brat · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2007 · Points: 80

My climbing partner broke himself in a mountain biking crash, so I am looking for partners in Squamish for the next three weeks. Safe and very experienced, have all the gear, coming off knee surgery so I'm a little limpy but STOKED. Send me a direct message if you want to get out and climb!!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply