Mountain Project Logo

Looking for Partner for Meadows, Valley, High Sierra

Original Post
Dan Rampe · · San Francisco, CA · Joined Jul 2010 · Points: 0

Hi, I currently have time flexibility and am looking for a partner(s) to climb in the Meadows, Valley or High Sierra or other points (Needles). I lead 5.10b trad and follow 5.10d. Keep in mind of snow approaches on backcountry routes and Meadows climbing right now. Live in SF. Have ropes, double rack and car. Message me here or rampe@pacbell.net. Thanks. 

jasong · · aurora, co · Joined Apr 2006 · Points: 20

I am looking for a partner to climb in the Eastern Sierras for the week of July 11-17.  Tuolemny (camping seems desperate)., Needles, mammoth area, or Sierras.  Text or call if interested. 7202727331

Patrick Sanders · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 0

Im in San Fran right now too and am planning on heading to Yosemite the 11th and staying for a few days. I probably don't have as much experience as you, only climbed trad a few times and multi pitch once, but I am an eager learner and a great sport climber. So if you're willing to help a new guy out text me at 513-288-1051 and we can work out the details!

Wes Jones · · Ventura, CA · Joined Aug 2013 · Points: 0

Im also looking for some solid partners. Been climbing for a good spell and have full rack, ropes, haul bag, ledge and assorted aid gear.  Ill be in south lake till the end of July working Tuesday - Friday and FREE Saturday-Monday. Comfortably lead up to 10b trad but can manage up to 10d if the style fits. Follow up to 11b albeit with a good chance for some hangs. Eager to do long alpine routes in tuolumne, valley and high sierra. Would jump at the chance to scamper up some big wall adventures if I can link up with a more experienced aid climber. Ive led up to C2 and followed C3.  Feel free to shoot me an email if you need a partner or find yourself in South Lake. jones_wes@ymail.com

CCChanceR Ronemus · · Bozeman, MT · Joined Aug 2012 · Points: 130

Can anyone here climb this monday or tuesday?  I'd be willing to drive up further north, but the needles or something southern would be preferred. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Northern California Partners
Post a Reply to "Looking for Partner for Meadows, Valley, High S…"

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started.