Mountain Project Logo

In search of climbing partners/new friends! Visiting CO but moving there in the near future!

Original Post
Breanna Weinhold · · Los Angeles, CA · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 0

Hey guys!

I'll be visiting CO from tomorrow evening till the evening of the 10th.

I'm planning to move there in the near future and just want to get familiar with the different areas and meet some people! 

I'll have a rental car so I'll be mobile and can drive anywhere within at least a couple hours distance of CO Springs, where I'll be staying.

I'm down to boulder, trad or sport but I will only be bringing my crash pad and harness! 

I'm not a crazy strong climber but I've been climbing for about 4 years.. mostly bouldering though - I just started getting into rope climbing. 

If anyone is free during the time I'll be visiting and can show me around some fun spots please contact me!! I'm also down for some good hikes.

also.. my insta is @bree_birds

chris kinsey · · Landisville pa · Joined Aug 2013 · Points: 0

I am in aurora for the week until Saturday let me know if u want to try in climb at all

gspup · · Sweet Ridge, CO · Joined Aug 2014 · Points: 5

Heyo. We'll be climbing Sunday 7/9 the day after our fundraiser for sure. Come meet some CO climbers and hang out with us Saturday night. 

Where will the fundraiser be held? 

gspup · · Sweet Ridge, CO · Joined Aug 2014 · Points: 5
Breanna Weinhold wrote:

Hi thanks for contacting/inviting me! 

I'll be there!! 

-Bree

Hey Bree, it's in Denver at Call to Arms Brewing ! Still trying to figure out where we want to climb on Sunday.

4526 Tennyson St, Denver, CO 80212

Hope to see you there ! 

Mike 

Sean Cunningham · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 0

Shoot me a text.  I'm climbing all weekend.  720-236-7830

Donny Knight · · Longmont, CO · Joined May 2016 · Points: 10

If you're in the Longmont/Boulder area, feel free to contact me. 2283134146

gspup wrote:

Hey Bree, it's in Denver at Call to Arms Brewing ! Still trying to figure out where we want to climb on Sunday.

4526 Tennyson St, Denver, CO 80212

Hope to see you there ! 

Mike 

Hey Mike! 

I texted you but I'm not sure if you got it.. when and where should I meet you today? 

Tim Gargiulo · · Boulder co · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

Hey what's up I'm going climbing in 10 sleep in Wyoming for a few days, I'll be stopping and checking out some hot springs and swimming pools along the way, hit me up if you're interested!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply