WTB: Ascender, Wave Bolts, Petzl Rocpec, Wave Bolts

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Ky Dame · · The West · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 45

Title covers it. I'm making the jump to begin developing a limestone wall but now need my own gear. I'd even be willing to perhaps buy a used drill if its what I'm looking for! Adhesive, wave bolts, anchor chains, anything useful for some sport route development I'm willing to check out. I am going to be sticking to glue ins exclusively however, so no mechanical bolts please. 

Bill Czajkowski · · Albuquerque, NM · Joined Oct 2008 · Points: 30

I hope someone is going to teach you how to do that. Especially since you appear to climb in similar areas as my kids, I, and my friends do.

Ky Dame · · The West · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 45

Oh yea, I'm not just jumping in and shooting bolts at a wall, mentorship exists! Also, the potential wall is in Idaho if you'd care to know. I'm very aware of the negligence that can exists and know anything I'd be placing on in wall is fully on my shoulders. Tests and education are critical to me. 

Bill Czajkowski · · Albuquerque, NM · Joined Oct 2008 · Points: 30

Thanks for the reply and good luck!

badcarp · · Ooltewah, TN · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 15

If you're doing any hauling/capturing, etc; I've got a Gibbs Ascender.

https://www.mountainproject.com/forum/topic/113187768/gibbs-ascender-2-11mm-to-13mm

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply