Need dog sitter, Yosemite, CA.

Original Post
Paul Hutton · · Dirtbaggin' western US · Joined Mar 2012 · Points: 701

My stay will be from July 17th until the end of July. I'm dirtbagging, so, not much money to go around. The dog is a Rhodesian Ridgeback/Lab mix. 2-3 years old. Medium sized. Mostly very mellow. Always wants to rough house with other dogs. Obeys simple commands. Rabies vaccination is up to date. He always gets compliments on his behavior. 

Old lady H · · Boise, Idaho · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 265
Paul Hutton wrote:

My stay will be from July 17th until the end of July. I'm dirtbagging, so, not much money to go around. The dog is a Rhodesian Ridgeback/Lab mix. 2-3 years old. Medium sized. Mostly very mellow. Always wants to rough house with other dogs. Obeys simple commands. Rabies vaccination is up to date. He always gets compliments on his behavior. 

I will vouch for Paul's dog. Super sweet! Have a good time, Paul. Hope someone kind chooses to help you out.

Oh. Paul's okay too. ;-)

Best, OLH

Thanks Helen. The dog is better - behaved than I. But, I'll be looking after myself. Sorry to disappoint. 

FrankPS · · Atascadero, CA · Joined Nov 2009 · Points: 275

If you changed your profile photo to something more respectable, you might get more responses.  Your current photo makes you look like a thug.

FrankPS wrote:

If you changed your profile photo to something more respectable, you might get more responses.  Your current photo makes you look like a thug.

Fuck off. The avatar was a gift to me. Are you the one that hooked me up with the avatar? 

Did you have a lead for me or what?!

Old lady H · · Boise, Idaho · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 265

Hey, glad you got out with Healyje, and had a good time.

We're stuck in 100°+ here, apparently forever, but if you come back through sometime, let me know!

If you still need a dog sitter, maybe post in the California forum. I don't think anyone ever looks at this one.

Have fun! My rule is that anyone who gets to go on a trip has to have enough of a good time to cover for those of us who are trapped in our work cubicles.

Best, Helen

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply