Mountain Project Logo

Tensleep partner, next few days?

Original Post
Leo Anders · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

Hey party people, I'm hitching into tensleep today *fingers crossed* and I'm looking to climb some rad stuff while there. I've got shoes and a harness, need a partner with rope and draws. I can lead 11's on a good day, maaaybe an easier 12, see what happens. Text or whatever, any advice on where to camp/meet other climbers greatly appreciated!! 8328035100

Lynsey Ditmore · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 0

Hey I should be headed there today. I have rope and draws. I can top rope and clean whatever you put up. Having trouble leading much past a 10 (depending on the area) since my climbing accident last September. Head game issues. Anyways, I do have my daughter with me and she's 7. She's pretty good and chillen and entertaining herself at the crag. If you want to meet up send me a text 479-200-6612

i'm still trying to figure out where the free camping is.

cdawg lion · · BeaUTAHfull · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 165

yo leo! long time no see. i'll be there tomorrow night. hit me up on FB

Aaron Ramirez · · Denver - Currently on the road · Joined Jun 2014 · Points: 0

Hey Leo, I'll be in Tensleep from a the 4th through the 9th. Have a 60m rope and draws and can lead comfortably up to 12a. Hit me up if you're still looking for a partner, I'll be coming up solo from vedauwoo and looking  to camp all week. Preferably via text as I'm not sure how often I'll have good cell service. 8645259554

Aaron

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Wyoming, Montana, Dakotas
Post a Reply to "Tensleep partner, next few days?"

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started.