Mountain Project Logo

SOLD

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Seth Jones · · New Lenox, IL · Joined Feb 2015 · Points: 25

First thing's first, I'm only looking to sell the wall and/or holds to someone local to the Chicago area. I live in New Lenox and I'm not shipping any of this stuff.

Everything is set up as a small bouldering cave in my garage and some of the panels are installed on furring strips instead of a standard frame so you might have to get creative with how you use the panels in your space.

The wall includes 6 full panels of 3/4" CDX with around 750-900 T nuts. Estimated, I have around 150 high quality polyurethane holds with 90% of them being bolt-on. Most of them are Buuda with some Atomik and a few other brands mixed in. Roof jugs,  jugs, edges, incuts, slopers, feet, ect. I have bolts for every hold.

I'm not even going to put a price on it because I know it's going to be tough to sell locally. If you are interested in all or some of the stuff, reach out to me and I'll send you a pic. Will entertain reasonable offers.

Josh Deboer · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2016 · Points: 0

Hey Seth,

I'm actually in the Dubuque area but my parents are in Mokena so I'm out by you quite a bit. I'd like to see a pic of what you've got.

Josh

Josh Deboer · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2016 · Points: 0

Hey, Seth do you still have this wall for sale?

The wall has been sold. Thanks for the interest.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply