New to Boulder :)

Original Post
Charlie Izurieta · · Boulder · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

Hello MP familia! My name is Charlie and I'm fairly new to Colorado (just moved to Boulder). I know about 3 people so far in Colorado so naturally I thought I'd take to the forums to try and make some friends! I am primarily a sport climber, but Im totally interested in climbing trad and always down to boulder! Some other personal info: 22 years young, also enjoy hiking, camping and just being in the mountains in general! Oh yeah and drinking beer... tasty, tasty beer :) Pretty much I'm just trying to find my place and exchange experiences with new people from different walks of life. If you're interested in climbing, kickin it, and drinking beers, or just in need of friends like I am! Im your guy! 

Talk to you soon,

C

George Perkins · · Boulder, Colorado · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 20

What's up Charlie!

You seem pretty cool, and like myself, you enjoy the taste of a cold one. 

I'm down to climb anytime you are free. I'm mostly trad, but sport works too! 

Feel free to PM me,

George

Andy Persky · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

I just moved to boulder as well. I do sport and trad. Hit me up and let's climb 

Tarsh Turner · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

Hey charlie! I'm a visiting New Zealander floating around the area, looking for buddies to sport climb and boulder... So far I have only been top roping, but keen to push myself while I'm here! Also down for a cold one - it seems like beer is pretty damn popular here eh!!! :)

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply