FS: Tricams - .5 / 1.0 / 2.0 - SOLD!

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
John Boy · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2012 · Points: 370

Hello Mountain Projectors,

I have three used Tricams that I do not need.  They are all in great shape and very useful sizes to have in your protection quiver.  The 1.0 & 2.0 are very lightly used.  The .5 has a little more wear on it, but is still in fantastic shape. It is the most useful size after all!  As the pictures below indicate, the pink and red are slung with the traditional nylon and the blue is slung with dyneema and is anodized. 

Asking $37.00 shipped to anywhere in the Lower 48.  I'll send you a tracking number the day they ship out.  Willing to ship elsewhere for a bit more coin.  PayPal is preferred.  You can decide if you want to send payment via "Friends & Family" or add a buck to cover fees and send the regular route.  I'm happy to send you additional pics or answer your questions.  Thanks for looking and happy climbing!

Robert Liu · · Princeton, NJ · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 0

PMed for the set!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply