RRG or NRG 7/2-7/4

Original Post
Josh Ninke · · Columbus, OH · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

Looking for a sport climbing partner for next week. I'm equidistant from the red and the new, so either works for me, but I'm more familiar with the red. I Lead up to 10d/11a, but I'm more interested in having a good time than pushing grades. 

Collin C · · East Arkansas · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 100

I might fit the bill here. I'm potentially heading to the red the 1st-4th and would also need a partner if my friend bails. I'm up to lead 11s and always down to play around on 5.fun. I'd like to plug some gear while there but not mandatory. I'll post back up when I'm 100% on going or not. 

Sounds good Collin, just keep me posted. 

Kevin K. Ross · · Charlotte, NC · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 0

Hey Josh. Are you still looking for a partner for the red? I'm looking for a partner the 1st through the 4th. I lead sport up to mid 11s and trad up to 10- if you're interested in plugging any gear. 

Collin C · · East Arkansas · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 100

I'm going to sit out this go round Josh. Sorry brother but going to stay a little closer to home this weekend. Next time! 

Hey Kevin, I have a partner lined up right now, but I'll let you know if anything changes. 

Hey Kevin, I haven't heard back from this guy who I was planning on climbing with. Super last minute, but if you're still down to climb let me know. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply