Room in North Boulder for rent $925, August 1st

Original Post
Casey Heidrich · · Boulder, CO · Joined Apr 2015 · Points: 5

An unfurnished private master bedroom is available to a good roommate in a gorgeous home in the Palo Central area of North Boulder. The house has 3 bedrooms and 3 full baths. Looking for a respectful, chill, and kind person. There will be 1 cat in the house out of 2 cats allowed (sorry, no dogs per landlord). We have friends over occasionally but mostly the home is peaceful and quiet. Some of the furniture depicted in the common areas will be gone, and the bedroom will be clean and empty. Both roommates are into the outdoors.

I am an avid sport and trad climber, and would be psyched for a frontrange partner to climb with. I generally go out on the weekends but have some time weekdays too. Have gear and a few guidebooks to share. 

About the room:

• - 14.5 x 12 feet (not including closet and bathroom)
  • - Large attached bathroom with shower stall
  • - Large closet in bedroom
  • - Sunny West facing window
  • - Den area right outside bedroom
  • - Ceiling fan with lights

About the house in general:  

• - large kitchen  
  • - bright, well-lit living/dining room
  • - gas fireplace in living/dining room  
  • - hardwood floors on main floor, carpet in bedrooms  
  • - central AC
  • - really nice front-loading washer and dryer  
  • - deck on second floor, off the living/dining room
  • - plenty of storage space, inside and outside
  • - 2 car garage
  • - modern kitchen appliances
  • - awesome, responsible roommate
  • - good, quiet neighbors
  • - very responsive and reasonable private landlords (no property management company!) who maintain the house well and are very responsive to problems
  • - room for your furniture
  • - biking/walking trail very close  
  • - bus stop nearby

$925 plus shared utilities available August 1. Utilities+internet have averaged around $65 per person for the last 8 months.  There is no smoking allowed on the property (cigarette or otherwise). We can only accept one additional person. Background check and credit score check required by landlord.

Easiest to reach me by text: 530-313-8588

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply