The Front Ogden or SLC early morning weekday partner

Original Post
KC Utah · · Layton, UT · Joined May 2010 · Points: 30

Just ponied up for a membership to the Front.  I have been climbing for many a year (mainly outdoors), but am trying to knock the rust off and get my skills up. I am looking for a morning partner 600-800 range at either the Ogden or SLC gyms.  I live close to Odgen but work in SLC and plan on hitting both gyms frequently.  Also would be open to late evening (after 9pm) climbing at the Ogden gym.

Outdoors I have been typically a 5.8, or 5.9 type of climber and am happy to pair up with any new climbers or seasoned dirt bags.  

Ken

801.450.0390 (cell)

KC Utah · · Layton, UT · Joined May 2010 · Points: 30
KC Utah wrote:

Just ponied up for a membership to the Front.  I have been climbing for many a year (mainly outdoors), but am trying to knock the rust off and get my skills up. I am looking for a morning partner 600-800 range at either the Ogden or SLC gyms.  I live close to Odgen but work in SLC and plan on hitting both gyms frequently.  Also would be open to late evening (after 9pm) climbing at the Ogden gym.

Outdoors I have been typically a 5.8, or 5.9 type of climber and am happy to pair up with any new climbers or seasoned dirt bags.  

Ken

801.450.0390 (cell)

Bump. Still looking for a climbing partner for the Front. 

Michal V · · Salt Lake City, UT · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 0

messaged

April McCue · · Crested Butte, CO · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 5

I'll be moving to the area in Sept/October! Keep me in mind for the gym. Also, if you ever wanted to climb outside we could explore some new areas. Just need a solid belay!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply