Mountain Project Logo

Chamonix July 8 to Aug 2

Original Post
Patrick Leonard · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 0

Hi,

Will be based in Chamonix during July and looking for climbing partners to do sports single or multipitch. Have 60m rope and gear and can lead up to 6c/5.11a.

Happy to get on some good fun multipitch routes and am a safe belayer. Also interested in checking out bouldering and easy trad in the area.

Don't have a car but happy to split rental for trips further afield. PM me if you're around and want to meet up for some climbing :)

Cheers,

Patrick.

Eric Wzientek · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 0

Hey ill be in Geneva the 21st amd have zero plan till August 10th. I might visit chamonix and would love to climb. I have a 60m and some draws as well.  Send me an email if you are still up for it Ewzientek@gmail

Rainbow Weinstock · · Boulder, CO · Joined Apr 2007 · Points: 80

Hi Patrick,

I could be in for a day of climbing at the end of the week (thurs?).  I'm going to the East side of Lake Geneva (Leysin, which is is 1 1/2 north of Cham) to visit my girlfriend.  I have a car, light rack and 60.  I'm open to climbing anywhere between the two of us.  A longish 5.10/11 that would get me home for dinner would be great.  I don't know the area beyond a little bit of research and the Pleasure West book, but I am a professional guide and psyched to squeeze in a route.  Feel free to email me at rainbowweinstock@gmail.com

Jonathanayrton123456 · · California · Joined Dec 2012 · Points: 0

Patrick. I'm flying into Geneva on 21st. Need partner. 10 yrs experience. Happy to do anything. Message me if you need partner.

thanks

jonathan

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply