Mountain Project Logo

Sport (mainly) Partner Teton Valley, Jackson, Lander, Finns, Maple, Ten Sleep, Whatever

Original Post
JacobY · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2014 · Points: 0

Throwing my hat in the ring - looking primarily for sport partners for the next little while who want to do some redpointing. Hope to be climbing in the high 11's, low 12's and looking for a patient and conscientious belayer ready to catch me (i'll do the same!). I have bellaggles, rope, and draws we can share. I'm open to easier trad climbs and mountain stuff as well but i'm not so experienced there (have some multipitch sport experience and can build anchors) and would prefer to stick to easier stuff if we go that route, but open to following harder. I'm in teton valley but would like to be at the finns and wild iris as much as possible with hopefully some trips to ten sleep and maple maybe? I'm open and flexible, lets talk and go take some whips.

Tyler Rockhill · · Buffalo,WY · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 5

Hey Jacob, 

Let me know if you need partners for ten sleep area, I'm free fri, sat, and sun typically.  206 799 two eight three one.  

Tyler

Ben Schaller · · Boise, ID · Joined Feb 2016 · Points: 175

Hi Guys! I'll be relocating to Lander in early August and staying for a few months before starting work, and I'm looking to sport climb as much as possible! I'm fairly experienced, have all my own gear, and know the area quite well, so hit me up if you're still around and interested in climbing together!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply