Mountain Project Logo

Climbing partners--All around--climbing with goals, & plans. -Tahquitz, The Needles, the Sierras, Yosemite...

Original Post
Robert Arthur Bustamante · · San Pedro, CA · Joined Feb 2014 · Points: 20

What's up? I'm looking for partners that want to work on specific goals as opposed to random climbing. I'm thinking Tahquitz & Suicide working towards The Needles , the Sierras, Yosemite, Alpine, and mountaineering. I lead 5.8 trad now. I could probably lead higher grades but I haven't really tested it. I have been climbing about 5 years around So Cal including Joshua Tree and Tahquitz. I have pretty much too much gear, except for Aid gear, and Ice gear. I'm free weekends and often on Fridays too. So, what do I mean by specific goals? Well, hit me up and let's rap about it, and maybe set a time and place to climb. In general I feel like it is hard for me to make the time to get out on the rock and in the mountains. It has been fun but somewhat random lately, casual, and I have not really advanced much except perhaps mentally, and with gear usage, rope management and so forth. I want to move towards bigger, longer climbs. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply