Mountain Project Logo

Want to Rent me a Crashpad in SLC?

Original Post
Nick Votto · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2008 · Points: 320

Hey all, 

Looking to rent a crash pad for a week on a road trip from SLC to Montana and back.   It will primarily be used to sleep on and will likely see little bouldering (though hoping to do some).  

Would pick up in SLC on July 8th in the AM and return July 16th.  Yes, Campus Recreation Services rents them in SLC for cheap but they will be closed by the time I get back on the 16th.  

How's $40 sound??  Thanks!

nineplusplus Utah · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2008 · Points: 30

IME Utah rents pads, too.  Not sure what they charge, though.  

John Wilder · · Las Vegas, NV · Joined Feb 2004 · Points: 1,530

You can always rent it and return it on the 17th...I don't know what ime charges, but most places I've been charge at least $10/day plus a deposit, so $40 seems a bit low... 

Arthur · · Salt Lake City, UT · Joined Feb 2008 · Points: 138

I'll bite. I have an Organic pad you can use. 

Nick Votto · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2008 · Points: 320
John Wilder wrote:

You can always rent it and return it on the 17th...I don't know what ime charges, but most places I've been charge at least $10/day plus a deposit, so $40 seems a bit low... 

I fly out on the 16th late, thus the problem with Campus Rec closing early on Sunday.....it actually only looks to be $22 from them for the whole trip ($6/day plus $2 each additional day), so I was trying to incentivize a fellow climber with the $40 

Miguel D · · SLC · Joined May 2014 · Points: 479

Hey Nick, I have one too that you could rent too. It's a BD Mondo. If you're interested, let me know, 801.616.6149

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply