Climbing Photography

Original Post
Pdp · · On the road · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 0

Hey MP! I want to improve and build my climbing portfolio and am looking for climbers to photograph. Looking for people in the Boulder area but am willing to travel an hour to meet up. I will take your pictures in exchange for the rights to the images to be used on my social media, blog, etc. I'll give you the final pictures as well so you can get something out of it too. You'll need your own belayer and gear. I'd prefer that you climb .10a or harder but it's not required by any means. Let me know! Thanks. 

Colton Farrow · · erie · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

Hey man! I just moved up here and I'm trying to build my portfolio also, but I do more videography. Wanna meet up sometime and shoot?

George Perkins · · Boulder, Colorado · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 20
Colton Farrow wrote:

Hey man! I just moved up here and I'm trying to build my portfolio also, but I do more videography. Wanna meet up sometime and shoot?

Hey Colton, 

I also do videography and am planning to do a documentary style short film on a couple of climbers. I would love the extra help! I currently use cannon 80d with 4K dji mavik pro. I'm still looking for a climbing duo to film, but I know it won't be long before someone shows up. In any case, I would love to get you to help with extra angles. I'm thinking, rappel down half way right while I do left (vice verse) while filming? Let me know what you think...

Pdp · · On the road · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 0

Hey Colton. Yeah that sounds like it could be fun! I'm slowly working my way into more and more videography. Text me at 815_342 7284 and we can plan something.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply