Need partner Sawtooths 6/27 - 6/28

Original Post
Danny Kaiser · · Stanley, ID · Joined Dec 2013 · Points: 0

Looking to climb The Chessman near the Red Pinnacle or perhaps Tiptoes on Th Finger of Fate. I have all the gear, just need someone who can climb 5.10

John Sirois · · Bozeman, MT · Joined Aug 2007 · Points: 123

I'd love to get back up to the Sawtooths! I'm in Vedauwoo now, but I'd drive up on the 26th if you're game.

That would be perfect. I get off work at 2 on Monday so I could start hiking any time after that. I haven't needed crampons thus far but they may be necessary, you never know. The snow line is definitely still well below where most of the climbing starts. My number is 208 315 5514 if you want to get in touch

Still in need of a partner other than my grigri

Kali Ann Basman · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 0

looking for a partner this weekend- july 27th, 28th, 29th.

JackCrockett · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2013 · Points: 0

I may be able to do some day climbs. Probably won't be capable of leading 5.10 in a committing alpine trad setting. My gf works for the Forest Service out there and I was gonna visit her this weekend but she'd be busy for the day. So if cragging appeals to any of you, PM me by this evening.

I have Wednesdays and Thursdays off for the rest of the summer but I can hike out Tuesday evenings.

Brian Baker 1 · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2015 · Points: 25

I'm just coming out of climbing in the cirque of the towers.  Thinking of checking out Sawtooth on my way back to Seattle and in need of a partner.  Elephant's perch looks pretty nice.  Depending on the objective and how "old school" the ratings are, 5.6-5.8 is my normal zone for leading and can follow harder of course.  I've led up to 5.9 trad.  In Jackson area at the moment.  Need to be driving back to Seattle around Friday.  

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply