Ten Sleep or Lander July 4th weekend

Original Post
sclair · · SLC, Ut · Joined Jan 2012 · Points: 0

I have reached out to a few friends and partners local in SLC and haven't formed any concrete plans- Last year I really wanted to get to Ten Sleep and Lander but was thwarted by a shoulder injury. But I just found out I have 5 days off: June 30th through July 4th, possible climbing that day with evening travel. So I'm looking for potential partners or a feel for the area- If I show up without any friends, will it be super busy? Easy to find a partner? 

Also, how dog friendly? I would prefer not to bring my dog of course but I also don't think I can afford gas and a dog sitter. 

the schmuck · · Albuquerque, NM · Joined Feb 2012 · Points: 110

You will find partners, and both areas are very dog friendly. 

Jack Shaida · · Bozeman, MT · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 0

If you are still looking, I'm contemplating a trip to either area for the 1st to 4th, would love to climb together. Down for pretty much anything (especially hanging out with dogs). 

Seth Kruger · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

I am currently working my way towards the SLC area then up into Wyoming. Would be down to meet up and climb. 

sclair · · SLC, Ut · Joined Jan 2012 · Points: 0

Well if anyone wants to firm up semans lemme know 

610 585 3649

looking at 5.11s myself but I'm a 5.12 belayer. Maybe even 5.13, just never had the chance 

Jack Shaida · · Bozeman, MT · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 0

Ditto on grades and plans for me. Still up in the air on lander v ten sleep.

Let me know 914 539 2511

Adrianne B · · Bozeman, MT · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 0

I'm planning on heading to Ten Sleep either tomorrow night or Sat morning and would like to find someone to climb for a few days as well.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply