Mountain Project Logo

Squamish July 1 - 4

Original Post
Eric Sweet · · North Bend, WA · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

I'm looking for climbing partners for Squamish over a long 4th of July weekend. I'm 40 and comfortably lead mid .10's. Happy to follow harder or lead easier.

I'm based in Seattle and am willing to carpool or meet in Squamish.

James Cho · · Seattle, Washington · Joined Sep 2014 · Points: 8

Hey, I'm interested for 2-4 July! I follow 5.9 (maybe some mellower 10a's) and lead 5.7, though I'd like to try some harder leads. This would be my first time in Squamish, and I'll be researching routes in the next few days. 32 years old. If this sounds up your alley text me at 310 2005682 

Willy Chang · · lynnwood, wa · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0

I'll be in Vancouver visiting my girlfriend on Saturday. Perhaps I can meet up with you guys on Sunday if you're still going to Squamish? I'm working in Seattle for only 6 weeks so all I have with me are my shoes, harness, and belay gear. I know how to top rope, sport, and trad. However, I rarely do trad. I mainly boulder but I can rope climb 5.10-5.11. I mostly lack the endurance from bouldering so much and not as much rope climbing. I'll be at Bellevue Stone Gardens on Thursday and Friday from 8-11pm if anyone wants to meet up and get a feel for how I am as a partner.

Eric Sweet · · North Bend, WA · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

Sorry fellows. My plans have changed and I am no longer headed to Squamish this weekend.

Thanks for the response Eric!

JenE Econopouly · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 0

I'll be in Squamish this weekend. 646-937-0548

Ah bummer Jen, I just made plans to hike Mt. Si Sunday. Otherwise I would have just stayed around Vancouver and climbed with you!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply