Mountain Project Logo

Climbing partners in Santa Barabara

Original Post
Thomas Koellner · · Santa Barbara · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 33

A few weeks ago, I started working in SB. I am eager to explore all the beautiful climbing spots in CA (so from Yosemite over Bishop til Joshua Tree). I am stoked doing multi-pitch routes as well as sports climbs. I am active for ten years now and gained most of my experience in the European Alps (leading til 5.10b) and in the Frankenjura, Germany (redpointing til 5.12b).  So either if you are looking for someone for one day at the weekend or for a bunch of days heading to the Sierra (around the weekends): do not hesitate in contacting me.

Jay Thompson · · oxnard, CA · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

Hey Tom

I am down to climb with you. I climb at Ojai wheeler gorge occasionally on sundays but not opposed to try Santa Barbara climbing spots. I climb 5.8- 5-10 sport. Will follow trad.

send me message if interested any weekend.

Jeff Luton · · Ventucky Ca · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 0

Shooting you a pm Thomas! I live down in Ventura 

Dave Meyer · · Ojai · Joined Jun 2011 · Points: 50

Hey Guys,

I live in Ojai and I'm always looking to get out to climb. If any of you need a partner for tomorrow let me know!

Dave

Jeff Luton · · Ventucky Ca · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 0

If any of y'all are up for Tuesday I have the day off and would be stoked to get out 

Sean Maher · · Santa Barbara, CA · Joined May 2014 · Points: 1,245

I will be starting grad school at UCSB soon and will also be looking for partners. Lots of climbs (5.7-10b trad) I want to do in the high sierra, needles, tahquitz, etc., as well as local climbing. I arrive around the 17th of September, let's get in touch then.

Sean Kelley · · Westlake, California · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0

PM me. Always down to climb and can trek it most places on weekends. Yosemite, J-Tree (once it cools off) Tahquitz, etc. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Climbing partners in Santa Barabara"
in the Southern California Partners