Climbing June 26-July 4

Original Post
Kevin Lowe · · Boulder, CO · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 5

Hiya!

I have next week off and looking to climbing Eldo, Lumpy, RMNP, Splatte, Voo, or anywhere within a 3 hour drive of the front range. 

Nick Hollander · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

Hey Kevin I live in northern New Mexico I have too be in Raton on the morning of Friday the 30th I figured since I'm already almost in Colorado I might as well just keep going and spend the afternoon and Saturday the first climbing in maybe the Colorado springs area but I'm open to wherever. If you want a partner for those two days let me know my name is Nick Hollander and my phone number is 816-810-6574

Taylor Hidalgo · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

Heyo!

I am driving up from East Tennessee and should be there around June 28th, and I plan on staying for a few weeks.  It will be my first time in Colorado so I honestly just would love to go anywhere.  My phone number is 423-368-3484.  I've heard Boulder Canyon, Ironclads, Garden of the Gods, and RMNP are places I should visit while I am up there. I hope to hear from you

Elliott Balsley · · Van Nuys, CA · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 30

Hi! I'll be visiting from Los Angeles those same dates, gonna see Blues Traveler on the 4th. I'd love to get in a half day of climbing somewhere. I've never climbed in Colorado, so I'd be happy to go anywhere near Denver. I can lead 5.9 or follow 5.10. You can call me at 210-414-7893.

Joven · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2016 · Points: 15

I am free until July 2nd. Do you have any objectives in the park or Eldo? 

Jfriday1 · · Conifer, CO · Joined Jun 2012 · Points: 40

I'm Local  and off of work tomorrow (Monday) if you want to get out.  Lots of Moderate Trad Experience.  414-617-5252  Jesse.

Joe Trabucco · · Wheat Ridge, CO · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0

kevin, it looks like we are close to the same lead ability on gear.  I have a partner for the weekend, I work Monday, but have off Tuesday the 4th. Would be interested in climbing on the 4th.  

Scott · · Colorado · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 0

Are you still looking for a partner? I was thinking about heading to vedauwoo tonight but I'm open to lumpy or the park as well

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply