Mountain Project Logo

Heavy Metal Video Contest


Original Post
KennyJoe Sabine · · zOmBiE = from = OUTER-SPACE · Joined Jul 2013 · Points: 230


FrankPS · · Atascadero, CA · Joined Nov 2009 · Points: 275

What is the purpose of this dumb post?

KennyJoe Sabine · · zOmBiE = from = OUTER-SPACE · Joined Jul 2013 · Points: 230

You see; it takes a person with a certain amount of dignity to do this sort of thing...

Frank; your being rude.

FrankPS · · Atascadero, CA · Joined Nov 2009 · Points: 275
KennyJoe Sabine wrote:

You see; it takes a person with a certain amount of dignity to do this sort of thing...

Frank; your being rude.

I apologize for calling your post "dumb." What's the purpose of it?

John Barritt · · OKC · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 1,053

It would seem you're supposed to post up some of your favorite cool heavy metal videos Frank..............It's a contest......So one would assume the person who's videos get the most thumbs up wins?

If it's too loud you're too old.............. ;)

FrankPS · · Atascadero, CA · Joined Nov 2009 · Points: 275
John Barritt wrote:

It would seem you're supposed to post up some of your favorite cool heavy metal videos Frank..............It's a contest......So one would assume the person who's videos get the most thumbs up wins?

If it's too loud you're too old.............. ;)

Thank you, John. It's all very clear now. And very loud. :)

Are "mosh pits" involved? Or banging heads?

Big B · · Sin City, NV · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 0

Did someone say "bang your head"?

John Barritt · · OKC · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 1,053
FrankPS wrote:

Thank you, John. It's all very clear now. And very loud. :)

Are "mosh pits" involved? Or banging heads?

Possibly some crowd surfing too............. ;)

John Barritt · · OKC · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 1,053
Big B wrote:

Did someone say "bang your head"?

That's what I'm talkin' 'bout! You got my vote!

John Barritt · · OKC · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 1,053


KennyJoe Sabine · · zOmBiE = from = OUTER-SPACE · Joined Jul 2013 · Points: 230

Nate Doyle · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2016 · Points: 10

Marc801 C · · Sandy, Utah · Joined Feb 2014 · Points: 65

Don't any of you listen to more recent metal?



bkozak · · Sterling, VA · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 70

KennyJoe Sabine · · zOmBiE = from = OUTER-SPACE · Joined Jul 2013 · Points: 230

KennyJoe Sabine · · zOmBiE = from = OUTER-SPACE · Joined Jul 2013 · Points: 230

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply

Log In to Reply