Mountain Project Logo

Looking for a climbing partner on June 23-27

Original Post
Maew Chaiwiang · · Chiang Mai · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

I'm a climber from Chiang Mai, Thailand. I can climb 5.9-5.10c sport , and follow 5.8 trad. I'll be in Denver on June 23-27. It would  be greatly appreciated if I can climb with you or your group. I have shoes and harness. You can find and message me on FB, Maew Chaiwiang.

Candace Gossen · · Bisbee, Az · Joined May 2017 · Points: 10

Good luck in finding climbing partners. I am on my way south to Az climbing there. But wanted to say since you are from Chiang Mai that Crazy Horse is still one of my favorite Limestone crags! 

Hiro Protagonist · · Colorado · Joined Apr 2012 · Points: 290
Candace Gossen wrote:

Good luck in finding climbing partners. I am on my way south to Az climbing there. But wanted to say since you are from Chiang Mai that Crazy Horse is still one of my favorite Limestone crags! 

I'm heading to SEA soon, thanks for that comment, adding it to my list.    :)    Happy climbing.

Candace Gossen · · Bisbee, Az · Joined May 2017 · Points: 10

Sawasdee Mai Maew, Did you find anyone to climb with on Sunday (tomorrow) in Denver? I am still in town and if you want to climb at Earth Treks in the morning could meet you 9 or 930am? Candace

Maew Chaiwiang · · Chiang Mai · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

Candace, 

Sorry just see this message when I have wifi. I'm available to climb this afternoon. We can meet and climb somewhere :)

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Colorado Partners
Post a Reply to "Looking for a climbing partner on June 23-27"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started