Mountain Project Logo

WTB Ice Axe and crampons

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Dan Cooksey · · Seattle, WA · Joined Jan 2014 · Points: 365

I sold mine while living in Colorado, mostly so I could pick up triples for crack climbing.  I'm back in Washington and the mountains are calling.

hoping for an ice axe around 75cm or close, and a pair of clip in crampons for non technical snow travel

let me know what you got?

of anyone didn't see my post I have this Arcteryx Psifon FL size large I am willing to trade. 

James Sweeney · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2013 · Points: 30

Dan,

Try posting up on  cascadeclimbers.com.

Jim

luke Lydiard · · Mammoth Lakes, CA · Joined Jan 2011 · Points: 754

I'll trade you this Grivel Alp Wing for the jacket straight up. I'll pay the shipping on the tool and you pay on the jacket.

Nesta42 · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 10

I have a pair of BD Cyborgs, with the mono point conversion kit $85 shipped. Add 3% if you don't want to do PayPal Friends and Family. 

I also have a pair of BD Contact Strap Crampons $50 shipped if you are interested. 

Stiles · · the Mountains · Joined May 2003 · Points: 840

I've got the perfect pair for you.  $175 for brand new Grivel G12 crampons and lighly-used lightweight Charlet Mosier mountain axe. 

Alpinist Review of Grivel G12 

These crampons are brand spankin' new.  Never been on boots.  Lightest-weight, fits any boot. Built for snow.

Sweet, lightweight Charlet Mosier mountain axe.  Tubular webbing (anchor strenth) wrist leash included.  Neither pick nor adze have seen rocks.  Spike has a cool design that maintains fantastic purchase.  Has seen minimal use; scratches exist on paint and head, but in great shape.

Located in Telluride, CO.  

Happy Fourth!

Joe

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply