FS: DMM Wallnuts - Full Set (#1-#11) - SOLD!

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
John Boy · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2012 · Points: 0

Greetings Fellow Mountain Projectors,

I have a full set of DMM Wallnuts up for grabs.  IMHO, these are the best nuts on the market today.  I have two sets and don't use both often enough to justify keeping the whole lot.  All of these nuts are in excellent shape with tight swages & clear vinyl swage protectors and not one frayed wire in the entire bunch.  They are just a bit scratched up from racking and normal use.  None have been dropped or beaten on by a nut tool.  I really don't like to flail while trad leading and none of these nuts has taken a fall. 

$70.00 shipped anywhere in the Lower 48 with a tracking # that I'll send you the same day to they head out.  Willing to ship elsewhere for a bit more coin.  PayPal "friends & family" preferred.  Full price offer gets you a free racking oval.  Thanks for looking and happy climbing!

Rodrigo Ducati · · Bronx, NY · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 0

Sent you PM on set

Shane Randle · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

PM'd if still available!

John Boy · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2012 · Points: 0

Replied to your PM Shane.  Let me know if you didn't receive it and I'll resend.  Thanks!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply