Best options for linking peaks/Traverse near Snoqualmie Pass?

Original Post
Dan Cooksey · · Seattle, WA · Joined Jan 2014 · Points: 15
  • Any suggestions for long days or multi day Alpine adventures?  I don't give care about the choss.

thanks 

Drederek · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2004 · Points: 305

If you don't mind a little choss, take a look at the Olympics.  Many opportunities exist.  The ridge between Skokomish and Gladys was really fun.

Jon Nelson · · Bellingham, WA · Joined Sep 2011 · Points: 4,425

I was told that Lundin Peak has two easy ridge scrambles (west and east), and that one can go up one ridge, down the other, and then reverse the traverse to return. It would be a full day of traversing.  A rope might not be needed as one ridge is 4th class, the other is 3rd. I haven't tried it yet, but am keen to do so.

https://www.mountainproject.com/v/lundin-peak/110175054

Andrea · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 0

In the Alpine Lakes wilderness running Iron peak all the way to east ingalls peak would be an awesome long day traverse!

sam england · · Seattle, WA · Joined Mar 2012 · Points: 345

I've done The Tooth to Chair Peak.  If you're comfortable soloing the tooth, the rest is manageable.  Not a huge day though.

jaredj · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2013 · Points: 0

Here's a report of a scramble circuit around Commonwealth Basin.  Thought about it a few times, but it's never come to fruition for me  There's prolly still snow at various points right now.

Linky

Drederek · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2004 · Points: 305
jaredj wrote:

Here's a report of a scramble circuit around Commonwealth Basin.  Thought about it a few times, but it's never come to fruition for me  There's prolly still snow at various points right now.

Linky

Thanks, this looks like a good one.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply