Mountain Project Logo

Colorado Springs....Climbing Partners??

Original Post
Brett Palmer · · Colorado Springs · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

Looking for climbing partners in the Colorado Springs area, or really anywhere in the Colorado area!  Just recently moved back from 4 years on the Big Island of Hawaii, and getting back to it... I am looking for people who can push my skillset, learn from each other and just have a rad time!  Hit me up, and we can talk story... I am free most weekends!

Adam bloc · · San Golderino, Calirado · Joined Dec 2012 · Points: 2,185

Free after 3pm most weekdays and all weekends. Trad, sport, gym, anything. 

Right on man!  Free most afternoons around 5ish, and all weekends... hit me up when you're getting out... 719-659-4391...  Looking to push more into trad and get better at leading I have the basic gear harness and stuff, but going to be purchasing my own rope and quickdraw set here soon.  

elyse.dominica Dominica · · Moab, UT · Joined Apr 2014 · Points: 20

Hey looking for a shelf road partner for Thursday. I am climbing 5.9 5.10 right now. 970-769-5983

Dan A · · Albuquerque, NM · Joined Jun 2014 · Points: 55

Hey man, I'm in town for the next two weeks and am down to climb anywhere around Colorado. Free after 4 on the weekdays and totally free on the weekends.   Lead up to 5.11+ sport, 5.9+ trad. Have all the gear for trad or sport. Hit me up if you're interested. 720-361-0571

Cheers,

Dan

Nick Hollander · · Liberty, MO · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

Hey I live in Cimarron New Mexico (Philmont scout ranch actually). I am going to be in Raton New Mexico (right on the Colorado boarder) the morning of Friday the 30th and I'm looking to go climb in Colorado springs area that Friday afternoon/Saturday morning. I am an experienced sport climber and can lead trad up to easy 10s I have a rope draws and full rack of cams I just need a partner. My name is Nick my phone number is 816-810-6574 let me know if your down to climb those days

Taylor Hidalgo · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

Heyo, 

I am driving up from East Tennessee around June 28th and will be staying for a few weeks.  I have lead a few 5.10a sport and no lead on trad though I have cleaned. I hope to hit areas around Colorado Springs (Garden of the Gods etc.) while I am up there. My number is 423-368-3484. 

Thinking about cruising Elevenmile Canyon tomorrow, looking to get in some climbs but out a partner...Hit me up if you're up that way!  719-659-4391

Ivan G · · Berkeley · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 0

Just saw this thread. I'm down in Pueblo interning until the end of July. Looking for weekday climbing partners and I'm free after 4 all days. Super stoked on climbing and looking to get out as much as possible. Mainly do sport but I'm happy as long as I'm climbing. Have crashpad and sport rack. Message me if you want to get out! 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Colorado Partners
Post a Reply to "Colorado Springs....Climbing Partners??"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started