Regular Trad Partner Wanted - Boulder Area

Original Post
Matthew Wade 1 · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 0

Looking to get back into climbing. It has been about 6 years since regularly climbing. 

I was primarily into long trad climbs in Red Rock Canyon Nevada and had a regular climbing partner for a few years. Was never into chasing numbers, just into safe, fun climbs. Was able to lead 5.7-5.8 comfortably and follow 5.9-5.10. But again it has been a while, so although I wouldn't say I am a beginner, it will probably seem that way until I get some climbs in.

Would like to find an experienced, patient, laid back partner in Colorado to get back into regular climbing. I am a family guy, laid back and play it safe. Just enjoy being out there with someone similar. 

I'm available most weekends and some week day evenings. Live in the Erie/Boulder area. 

Donny Knight · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2016 · Points: 10

Looking for the same thing. I'll PM you my contact info. 

Cary Gaynor · · Longmont,CO · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 0

Hi Matthew,

sounds like we are both seeking the same thing. Good quality time out on the stone, with a safe and humble partner. Into meeting after work in Boulder canyon on occasion, and weekends either up in South saint Vrain or Lumpy. I got two boys and plan on being their Dad for a very long time!! Just hiked up to the coliseum today on my lunch break, in S Saint Vrain, a couple great looking 5.7 and 5.8 2 pitch routes. Now all I need is a partner 

cheers

Cary

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply