Sat 6/17 Sport or looking for some new partners

Original Post
Stephanie F · · Arvada, CO · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 0

Hi! Anyone looking to get outside early tomorrow morning in Clear Creek or BC.... sport? Or I'd even go somewhere in 10 mile if you live near Frisco. I still may go climb the first flatiron with some friends,  but I'd maybe bail for some fun climbs in the shade. I can lead up to 10d/11a outside. If not tomorrow, I'm looking for some new fun partners that are interested in projecting some harder grades. I have most weekends free, and can sometimes get outside after work during the week. I have all my own sport gear and rope. Safe belay... and I'm encouraging! :) And yes... If you need a trad belay in Eldo or anywhere else, I'm happy to follow you. I have a pass to Movement too, so I'm down to go there when the weather is crappy on the weekends or in the late afternoons/early evenings during the week.

Thanks! 

Steph 

Mark Jameson · · Denver, CO · Joined May 2014 · Points: 0

Hi Stephanie,

I would be down with an early start tomorrow in Clear Creek. I'm safe, competent and have ropes and gear. I'd be happy to get on some 10s and 11s tomorrow. Let me know!

330 465 7394

-Mark 

Adam N · · Lexington, KY · Joined Mar 2013 · Points: 0

Either of you all interested in climbing Sunday? I'm new to the area, and got rack and rope. Climb 11/12 but want to start easy to get adjusted. Let me know-Adam N 502 292 8872

Mark Jameson · · Denver, CO · Joined May 2014 · Points: 0

Hey Adam, 

I can't this Sunday. Sorry and good luck finding a partner. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply