Mountain Project Logo

Bowman Valley Climbing trip with Carville, Horniak, and Gold Crush Climbing

Original Post
Paul Wright · · Grass Valley · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 30

Meet at Gold Crush Climbing gym parking lot at 0730, Saturday June 17th, for rally up, then off to Bowman Valley. I personally will be driving a van, so I can take 6 other people + gear from Grass Valley to Bowman Valley. The van may/may not make the infamous drive ALL THE WAY in, so prepare/pack accordingly (good pack, walking shoes). I can rack 3 other mtn bikes on a rear bike rack. First come first serve basis for van spots, it'll be a white Toyota Sienna with "CRAG VAN" somewhere on the van :D

Kevin McDermott · · Atkinson, NH · Joined Apr 2014 · Points: 0

Hey,

I'm new to the area and have been looking to get out, but haven't found any partners to climb with yet.  I'd definitely love to join.  I actually came to the gym for the first time last Friday.  From New Hampshire, but I'll be working with the Forest Service up in Camptonville for the summer/fall.  Looking to get out on weekends as much as possible!  Psyched to get some trad climbing in, but will climb sport as well.  Let know about tomorrow, and if I'm welcome to join I'll definitely be there.  My cell number is 978-503-9191. 

Thanks, 

Kevin

My man, this is open to any and all! Be there, and you will find other like-minded adventurerers ready to have fun.

djh650 · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 0

heck yea. you see the bridge is out?

@djh650 the bridge being out doesn't impact access to Boy Scout Wall, The Cove, Flume climbs, and other various trad climbs along that face. Enjoy!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Northern California
Post a Reply to "Bowman Valley Climbing trip with Carville, Horn…"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started