Rifle Partner July 1-4

Original Post
Gabe Matson · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 0

Hey! I have the Fourth of July weekend off and am planning a trip from the California to Rifle. I am psyched to rope up Saturday through Tuesday morning. Right now I am climbing in the 5.12 range but would love to step it up and hop on some 5.13-'s. I know it is pretty far in advance, but thought I would throw this out there and start planting the seed.

Thanks,
Gabe

Bump

Aleks Czejdo · · Chapel Hill, NC · Joined Feb 2016 · Points: 0

I'm into easy 12s, but I'm an hour away for the weekend and super stoked to climb around for a day or two.

Mike Holland · · Wilson, Wyoming · Joined May 2014 · Points: 0

Hey Gabe!

I too have the weekend, plus monday and tuesday off. would be PSYCHED to get after it in rifle all four days. I'd probably be trying to onsight 12- and project 12+, so it sounds like we could be a good match?

Let me know what you think, and where you thought you'd stay...

Hey Mike and Aleks,

Unfortunately, I have found a partner for the weekend and am sticking a little closer to CA. Hope you guys still get some climbing in!

Doug Joness · · logan, ut · Joined Jun 2014 · Points: 215

Gabe/alesk. I will be coming through Rifle in a few days (not exactly sure when) and would be stoked to climb. Im down to project some easy 12s, or hard 11s. im a competent belayer and expect the same. text me at 703-344-1985 if your still interested in climbing

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply