Mountain Project Logo

WTB: DMM Flight

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Stanley Baker · · Seattle, WA · Joined May 2013 · Points: 20

Looking for a crag pack for sport and decently short approaches and this pack looks pretty sweet. Anybody got one they don't use anymore?

luke Lydiard · · Mammoth Lakes, CA · Joined Jan 2011 · Points: 759

My GF is selling her Black Diamond Creek 50 Crag Pack. She's asking $130 obo. She's only used it a handful of times. She's selling it because it's too big for her.

She'd consider a trade/partial trade for:

Belay Specs

GriGri 2

35l ski pack

Hooded soft-shell jacket in women's medium

Black Diamond C4 or X4 0.3s

Buyer pays shipping from 93546.

ANGUS WIESSNER · · Denver Colorad · Joined Feb 2009 · Points: 1,130

I have a bd .4 and .3 id be willing to trade for bag cams would come with grey and blue carabiners 

Jenica Law · · Mammoth Lakes, CA · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 0

Hey Angus!

I might be interested in the cams, but I wouldn't be interested in the biners unless if they are CAMP Nano 22s and matching. Want to send over some photos of the cams and we can go from there? The BD Creek 50 is $180 brand new, so I'll want to make sure we get as close to an even trade as possible.

Cams have never been fallen on vary little use mostly go to crag in bag that is where most the wear is from.

Other things I could offer since the biners are not camp nanos to make the deal more comfortable 

The petzl and blue water dog bone I have a whole bag of each only put two in the pick so if you wanted a certain # of them also the dogbones are new. The petzl fixed draw has a steel carabiner and Rubber covered dog bone I like them a lot for projecting or leaving a hard clip in place when I’m working a route 

Jenica Law · · Mammoth Lakes, CA · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 0

Hey Angus,

Unfortunately I’m not interested in the trade. If you want to buy the pack though, let me know! That would work for me. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "WTB: DMM Flight"
in the FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY