FS: Iridium Extreme sat phone

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
SinRopa · · parts unknown · Joined Sep 2013 · Points: 15

Complete Iridium Extreme package.  Retails for well over a grand, snag this all for $500.  

Includes everything in the pic (Travel charger with international adapters, Car charger, Leather case, USB data cable, User manual, Quick Start guide, CD-ROM with software, 2 accessory adapters, Magnetic vehicle mount antenna with 5' cable, Hands-free earpiece with microphone)

Paypal gift or add 3%.  Ships free to the lower 48.

AndrewArroz · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 0

How long have you had? Is this the model 9575? How much was it used (or abused)?

Yes, model 9575.  I've had it for about a year and a half, but it's never been used.  Essentially new, just not in the box.  I got it for an overseas work thing, and ended up getting a local cell there instead.

AndrewArroz · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 0

I'm going to forward this to my buddy with a very remote house in Mexico. Might be worth the investment there. 

Stiles · · the Mountains · Joined May 2003 · Points: 520

I paid $450 to rent one for six weeks...  And it always worked great.  The batteries were really, really surprisingly resilient in cold weather.  

Bump day!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply