FS:Rab Latok Mtn2 Tent

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Stiles · · the Mountains · Joined May 2003 · Points: 520

http://www.libertymountain.com/products/5191/NTN16882/latok-mountain-2

Rad two man mountain tent. Lightweight and Super Strong single-wall. Tie-ins,window vent. Easy set-up in a viscious storm,or tranquil forest. With vestibule.

Used on one trip, on snow. 

Retails $850.

MtnProj homies:$400 ! 

Yeehway,eh! Giddy up and get this Super Sweet, super light, mountain fortress in your mitts. Loveland,Boulder area thru next weekend,then in the San Juans

Price drop to ensure a screaming deal. A handful (8?) of unused MSR snowstake mini-tarps included. 

This tent is very high quality and very smartly designed. Way light and way, way strong. Absolutely bomber shelter. Helps you sleep all warm n snuggly when its hurricane winds or snowloads out there. Vestibule zip seals to tent,and is very large n comfy. 

Ryan Marshall · · downingtown PA · Joined May 2016 · Points: 0

why are you getting rid of it?

I have three tents. Not necesarry. This tent's capabilities are more than l need,it deserves a better home

Huw · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2013 · Points: 0

Is this still for sale? 

Burcheydawwwwwwg · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2012 · Points: 375

I can vouch that this tent is fantastic.  I have the version without the tunnel vent, and the thing still breathes like a dream.  You can never completely get rid of condensation, but this tent does better than any other burly single wall I've been in.  I'm 6'2" and I fit in a winter bag, in case that's a concern.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply