Gunks tomorrow, 6/12

Original Post
Sisyphus · · W. Mass, S. Utah · Joined Dec 2009 · Points: 145

Hey all,

Last minute shout out for a partner tomorrow. I'll be driving from W Mass. Have a rope, rack and plenty of experience.

PM me here or shoot me a text at 435eightoneseven6122

Chad

Bo Z · · Bala cynwyd · Joined May 2015 · Points: 0

Hi Chad, will you come to the gunks at the 25th and 26 th?

Michael Schneider · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2014 · Points: 735

Edit: To explain !: I thought, that you were from a distant land , a foreigner, ~ Why? you might ask, 

Bala Cynwyd -  -  

a community in Lower Merion Township which is located on the Main Line in southeastern Pennsylvania, 

bordering the western edge of Philadelphia at US Route 1. Wikipedia

That's what I get for not checking more thouroghly . . . Hehe ha, get after it given that Safe Harbor & Birdsboro, can be oven-like, in the summer sun.

Bo Z wrote:

Hi Chad, will you come to the gunks at the 25th and 26 th?

Bo Z, 

while having a set up plan, in most climbing destinations is required, The Gunks has its own way. you won't have problems - There will be climbers to climb with. Rock& Snow, The Climbing Store & it's Annex are a good place to beat the heat and find partners. 

good luck  & Have fun.

Bo Z · · Bala cynwyd · Joined May 2015 · Points: 0
  •  Hi Michael, thank you for the advice. I do climb at those places as well. Will have a group event at the gunks with Alpine club that weekend. But all my friends are going only lead sports including myself. It's why I m looking for trad climbers to join our party. 2 nights camping will be on us if anyone can join of course. 
  • B
Sisyphus · · W. Mass, S. Utah · Joined Dec 2009 · Points: 145

Bo,

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it out on those dates due to work. I appreciate the offer. Best of luck finding someone. 

Chad

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply