FS: A bunch of silicone molds for Dual Texture Hold production

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Justin Sanford · · Broadalbin, New York · Joined May 2009 · Points: 555

I figured that I would try to unload these production ready molds here on MP before trying other avenues to clear them out of my workshop.  I have switched my focus in the past year or so from manufacturing small batches of holds on my own to instead designing holds for various well established companies.  These molds are legit and are ready for production.  If someone is interested in buying them, I have all of the detailed information on costs to manufacture per set, etc and have some reputable suppliers for the polyurethane and coloring pigments.  You can make some quality holds for yourself or step right into the market as a small production company.

Here is a dropbox link to all of the holds that can be mass produced with the molds that I am trying to sell...

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5t49pswckuqdskn/AACPR_t5ApBHsqM068qhkzC9a?dl=0

Collectively, there has been a few thousand dollars invested in the silicone to make these molds and hundreds of hours in shaping/designing/producing the molds.  I am willing to entertain any reasonable and serious offers.  

Email me at southernadirondackclimber (at) gmail (dot) com if you have any interest.  Thanks and happy climbing/training

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply