Mountain Project Logo

F/S: backpacks, Black Diamond Mometem harness Sz medium PRICE DROPS

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Andrew Williams · · Concord, NH · Joined Mar 2014 · Points: 625
  1. Selling a few packs to thin out the hoarde. 

Sold One is a MEC Cragosaurus 30L in great shape. It has all the standard features, ice tool loops, rope strap and a big crampon patch on the front. Great pack, carries very well,  just don't need multiple packs in this size. Sold 

SOLD Second is an elusive Kelly Origami. Basically this is like a California Roll but in backpack form, so when you open it up it is lines of daisy chains to clip everything to and then it folds shut. It also has its own rope bag that secures into the middle of the pack by Velcro so you can just take it out, set it down and it's ready to go. SOLD

Sold Third I have a 20L So iLL dry pack. It's in great shape, all welded seams for complete water resistance. I like it but I never use it so I can't justify keeping it anymore. Sold

fuzzy muzzle · · Seattle · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 1

Origami looks cool, open to trade? 

Whatcha thinking fuzzy muzzle?

Let's see... Sherpa Hardshell Red Large (fits like loose med) Brand new condition, MH Softshell Jacket Black M (fits loose) great condition. 

Beau Griffith · · Portland, OR · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 26

If Fuzzy doesn't walk off with the Origami, could you possibly PM me with some pics of what it looks like with gear in it? I'm having a little trouble envisioning it. Also, does it have a spot for a hydration bladder?

Sold Adding this Black Diamond Momentum harness size medium. Used once so it's practically new maybe some chalk on it. Seems BD is annoy inconsistent in their sizing between models as my Ozone fits me perfectly in a medium but in this the gear loops are off center for me. Sold

beau Griffith wrote:

If Fuzzy doesn't walk off with the Origami, could you possibly PM me with some pics of what it looks like with gear in it? I'm having a little trouble envisioning it. Also, does it have a spot for a hydration bladder?

It's all yours Beau, I'm low on $ for while. If nobody else snags it I might be more flush in a few weeks. Cheers. 

Pm'd again 

bump! origami sold

Bump

Alan Bowman · · Woodland Hills, CA · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

Interested in Cragosaurus if you still have it.

Still have it available Alan, shoot me a PM and we can discuss the details

Alec Sluser · · Concord CA · Joined Feb 2016 · Points: 26

$30 for the so ill backpack? 

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started