Mountain Project Logo

Salt lake area climbing partners

wufpak18 Martin · · Salt Lake City, Utah · Joined Jul 2010 · Points: 15

Hey SLC climbers! I just moved here from NC and I'm looking for climbing and drinking partners. I'm down for momentum gym climbing, trad, sport, or IPAs. Hit me up! I've done far too much plastic bouldering for my taste lately. 

Sunny-D · · SLC, Utah · Joined Aug 2006 · Points: 700

I'm looking for partners to dawn patrol with before work and maybe work into a good partnerships if we click,  wanting to do some bigger objectives in the cascades, winds and Tetons later this summer and fall .  Lots of experience and super safe . I mostly climb trad and ice/alpine but am up for sport as well. Not too into bouldering its hard on my fingers(blown tendons) .  

Hit me up if you are interested in getting out when it's cooler, early mornings are awesome.  

Dallen 

Maxwell J. Morrill · · Park City, Utah · Joined May 2013 · Points: 190

Sunny D,

Hit me up. Dawn is good. 

Happened to find a BD quickdraw on Blue Collar Crack in the last week? 

Maxwell

Jonathan Baker · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 0

I'm working temporarily in Park City, visiting from NYC, Gunks climber, and looking to get out Saturday the 22nd. I only have my personal gear. I lead 10 trad/sport. Ruth lake sounds interesting?

Jonathan 

Adam Jensen · · Sandy, UT · Joined Aug 2010 · Points: 290

Also looking for partners. Let's go climb! 

801-231-7588

Audra Kriauciunas · · Sandy, UT · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 0

I'm also looking for outdoor climbing partners! I'm a beginning climber, but want to push myself to get better and need a place to start. I know how to lead belay and have been learning how to set up anchors and clean routes. In addition to climbing, I love backpacking, cycling, skiing, canyoneering, and fun conversation at a good bar. Please hit me up if you want to climb: 3177969060

Jaron a · · SLC · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 100

Anyone up for some casual lcc sendage for pie and beer day tomorrow? 385 243 4264. 

John Pikus · · Central Utah · Joined Dec 2014 · Points: 85

Anyone want to climb tomorrow morning?

Mulch · · Jacobstown, NJ · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 1,259

Currently moving my parents from central NJ to SLC otherwise I'd be down.

Brit Graf · · Pleasant Grove, UT · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 5

I am new to the Salt Lake area and also looking for climbing (and snowboarding and mountain biking) partners! I am free everyday until August 9th, and free evenings and weekends thereafter. I currently can lead 5.9 sport/ 5.7 trad, follow up to 5.10c. I also like adventurous multi-pitch. Please message me if you are interested!

LccClimber · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 20

Colby, Brit....either of you want to get out tomorrow?

Brit Graf · · Pleasant Grove, UT · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 5

I am fly fishing in Dutch John. Free to climb possibly Thursday (might be heading toward Moab) or another day after 

Dakota Whittaker · · Groton, CT · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 10

Hey everyone, I'm trying to make it to Salt Lake City probably for the next three days or maybe all of next week (whichever I can find partners for) and I'm looking to do some easy climbing in the canyons and maybe some alpine stuff if anyone is interested. I've got a decent amount of experience and would love to climb with anyone willing! 

206-552-3918

Benjamin Jay · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 0

Evening all,

Just relocated from Vegas a week ago. Looking for some indoor/outdoor climbing partners. I joined Momentum Climbing Gym, mainly climbing out of their Sandy location. Happy to drive down to Lehi as well. 

Anyone interested in doing some indoor top and or lead? Mainly climbing in the 5.10-12a range. 

My my mobile is (702) 375-5816, feel free to text!

Best,

Benjamin

Diego Fence post · · Texas · Joined Apr 2015 · Points: 10

Hey yall, Currently have monday-wednesday off. Down to hit some trad or sport in the canyons, AF, or the uintas. Holler atchaboy 510-684-0179

Maxwell J. Morrill · · Park City, Utah · Joined May 2013 · Points: 190

Hey all,

Anyone available today or tomorrow? 

801-200-seven 5 three 2

Mulch · · Jacobstown, NJ · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 1,259

Anybody available to do some moderate sport climbing in maybe Big cottonwood or Ferguson canyon tomorrow Wednesday October 11th? Climb in the 5.10-5.11a range. Hit me up 6095764980

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Utah Partners
Post a Reply to "Salt lake area climbing partners"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started