Mountain Project Logo

Advanced Beginner Sport Climber Looking for Partners!

Original Post
Melanie Brendia · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 0

I just moved to Denver from NYC about a week ago and would love to get out and climb a lot this summer/ fall! I would say I am an "advanced beginner". I've been lead climbing for about a year and have been on a few climbing trips with friends. I have my own sport climbing gear and I know how to lead, clean routes, and set up top rope. I've lead up to 5.10b outside and 5.12a (sloppily) in the gym. I'm looking to gain more experience outside and am seeking partners who are just as motivated to do so! Shoot me a PM or text @ 732-824-2953. 

Melanie

Becca Simeone · · Golden, CO · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 0

Hey there! I live in Denver right now. Looking for a climbing partner Saturday! I was thinking of doing a hike in Boulder and then I'd love to climb in the afternoon. Feel free to FB message me and maybe we can set something up! I'm from NY too! Upstate though :) 518-209-9975

Blair Kanis · · Denver, CO · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

Hi, I live in Denver but am also from New England/upstate New York (Lake George - I recognize the 518 area code!).  I climb in this same range and am looking for partners to climb with this summer as well.  Maybe we could get out this week sometime!?  I'll try to connect by FB.  Cheers! Blair

Kevin L · · Boulder, CO · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 5

Hey folks!

anyone want to chase some shade tomorrow in Boulder canyon?! 251490zero277

Ty Jentzen · · Commerce City · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

Hey Melanie, 

I'm living in the Denver area as well and I'm actually looking to climb tomorrow! Open to suggestions so let me know!!

Hannah L · · Baltimore, MD · Joined Mar 2014 · Points: 5

Hi! Anyone want to climb Monday, Tuesday,  and/or Wednesday mornings next week? Just moved here from Baltimore, MD. Would love to climb in Clear Creek. :-)

Becca Simeone · · Golden, CO · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 0

I can't do mornings. I can do Wednesdays and Thursdays after 330!

Aleks Zebastian · · Boulder, CO · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 175

climbing friend,

ho ho! I crush you! you look upon my massive guns sculpted so fine as if by mickelangelo his own self, my chiseled abs, and stunning features!!!

Myah!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply