Mountain Project Logo

***SOLD*** FS: Bouldering wall and 150 holds and all hardware for sale in Salt Lake City.

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Nat Shultz · · Cottonwood Heights · Joined Apr 2009 · Points: 355

***SOLD****

https://www.ksl.com/classifieds/listing/44563680

Selling my bouldering wall. It is an adjustable and textured 10ft tall x 8ft wide wall. The entire wall is predrilled and inserted with T-nuts. Included are over 150 holds and all hardware to both mount the wall and each of the 150 holds. (that nearly $150 in bolts alone). The wall and holds are all in great condition. I am moving and need to sell ASAP. 

$400 for the wall, all mounting hardware as seen, and all mounting hardware for the holds. 

Currently the wall is located in Price, UT and will be disassembled and transported to my home in Cottonwood Heights next week if someone doesn't pick it up in Price 1st. The wall is super easy to assemble/disassemble as it's essentially a boxed footer with hinges that attach to a framed wall with plywood panels. You'll be able to mount this on any wall. As seen in the pictures (approx 20 degree overhang) the wall is 9'8" tall so a 10ft celling will work!

Please contact me for any questions. Looking to sell the wall and holds as a package deal. To build your own with materials and holds would be easily more than double sale price.

Nat Shultz · · Cottonwood Heights · Joined Apr 2009 · Points: 355

Sold. Thanks all! 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply