SE Utah partners Indian Creek/ La Sals/ Moab

Original Post
jonnyj · · South Lake · Joined Oct 2012 · Points: 0

Just moved to Monticello (hour south of Moab). Its getting a little too hot to just meet up with folks at Indian creek so I'm ideally looking for some weekday/weekend partners from the local area, but I'd be willing to drive up to the La Sals if there is anyone from Moab who wants to climb. Pretty flexible schedule, so get at me. I'm also open to climbing with visitors to the area. 

10's on trad 11's sport, but generally just happy to be climbing. 

Jarrod Girod · · Monticello, Utah · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 0

I live in Monticello as well and I'm always trying to get out and climb more.  Send me a text 7402550759. 

David Meyer · · Out Yonder West · Joined Jun 2011 · Points: 10

Hey guys, I also just moved to Monticello and am looking to get out. My schedule is all over the place but I can usually do weekdays after work. The Creek is pretty hot now but Mill Creek and the Dakota Crags are good to go. Dolores River Canyon is pretty rad too. I'm happy to get on whatever grades. Let me know.

Dave  Six-one-2-8602800

txclimber · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2013 · Points: 0

I've got a place in Monticello too.  Don't live there full time, but will be around town in a couple of weeks with 10 days frees to climb.  I may PM or text any or all of you!

muzik311 Mk · · moab, ut · Joined Feb 2014 · Points: 0

hello, i live in the Monticello area usually 4-5 days of the week....I'm a beginner but down to climb and get out more as well. Tue/Wed are my days off work. Otherwise, free in the evenings. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply