Southern France and Chamonix July 12 to 20th

Original Post
TheJardness · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2014 · Points: 5

Greetings,

I'm looking for partners for sport climbing in Verdon Gorge and alpine routes in Chamonix this July.  I only have about a week and want to make the most of it.  I'm hoping to find someone that can follow up to 12c (7c Euro) on sport and someone that can move fast in the alpine and is comfortable following up to AI4 to AI5 ice routes and trad up to mid 11s.  

I have a lot of alpine experience and work very well at altitude.  I lead up to WI5 ice, and have gotten lucky on 12a trad.  I'm based in the SF Bay area and Yosemite is my home crag.  It would be great if we could get a climb on in Yosemite before departing to France.  

Lets get it,

Jard

Rory Anderson · · Unknown Hometown · Joined 11 days ago · Points: 0

Hi Jard,

I'll be in the south of France from the beginning of July, and am after someone to sport climb with. I comfortably climb 7a+ and have red pointed 7c+. I've no experience with Alpine or trad though. I'm thinking of heading to Ceuse and Verdon, and maybe onto Val di Mello.

Let me know if you'd like to hook up for a couple days of sport, or if you're happy teaching trad :)

Thanks,

Rory

lin murphy · · boulder · Joined Sep 2006 · Points: 15

hi, I seek a partner fort moderate routes east of Aix for the 3rd week of July.  I live in Boulder, Co, and can offer lodging and beta in return.

Lin

Cissa Carvalho · · Chamonix · Joined Jun 2013 · Points: 270

Hey Jard,

I'm in Chamonix and I got 12th-14th free and then 18th afternoon through 20th. I follow all those grades an lead some less. Pretty familiar with the area, no car but all gear. Done lots of alpine here and in 6000m mountains in the Andes, so very comfortable with altitude, but no Yosemite experience sorry!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply