Mountain Project Logo

Smith Rock Bend, Oregon June/July/August

Original Post
Stuart Hoegh · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 0

Hey, I will be in Bend throughout the summer if anyone is looking for a climbing buddy. I climb mostly 5.10 and 5.11 and would like to work some 5.12s. Also if you just want to swap belays it doesn't really matter to me if we climb at different levels. I just want to get some climbing in and meet some new people. Feel free to call or text 7122543538.

Ryan Bowen · · Bend, Or · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 85

If you want to get on chain reaction, I'd happily belay you to watch someone try it. 

Stuart Hoegh · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 0

Sure, I'll give it a try here in a few weeks. I want to get a little more climbing in at Smith before I push to that level tho.

JenE Econopouly · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 0

I'll be at Smith all week.  646-937-0548.

Eric Rak · · Seattle, WA · Joined Sep 2005 · Points: 0

I'll be heading to Smith next week. I have two weeks off and want to climb as much as possible. Hoping to knock out a bunch of routes in the 10-11 range, quantity over difficulty, but down to project or belay you on your projects. PM here or text 7202325443

David Daniels · · Dallas, TX · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 35

I'll be in the area ~6/28 through 7/9   ::      (919)   260  8944

Joe DiNardo · · Cleveland, Ohio · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 0

Is anyone willing to help someone learn the sport? I've mostly done gym climbing and have a little bit of gear but am hesitant to buy too much without proper knowledge. I would consider myself a beginner but am a quick learner and have some basic knowledge. I have three weeks off of work in July and would love to do some real rock climbing. 

Joe

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply