Wanted: stoic hadron or similar anorak hoody

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
LLubchenco · · Lander, wy · Joined Oct 2013 · Points: 25

I'm done with zippers. I break them and make jackets worthless. Looking for a lightweight puffy down jacket for backpacking and whatnot. Pullover style with hood please. Will pay what it's worth for the right one. Must be size large! 

nathanael · · Riverside, CA · Joined May 2011 · Points: 307

the hadron is such a good jacket, wish they still made em

not giving away mine :D

Nathanael... ssshhhhh!!! They totally suck, that's why I want one...

Lyle Gordon · · Piedmont, CA · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 0

I love my Hadron, took me a while to find one for my wife. Too bad that they discontinued it, lots of Stoic products were quite good. I have the Vaporshell as well. If you don't find a Hadron the closest I've found is the Montbell EX Light Down Anorak. https://www.montbell.us/products/disp.php?p_id=2301211

Its not cheap but good quality and similar weight/features. 

Thanks for the info Lyle... Looks as though the montbell version is on the way out as well, judging by the fact that all the retailers are out of stock! Ugh. 

Pine Sap · · Estes Park, CO · Joined Feb 2007 · Points: 7,190

https://backpackinglight.com/forums/topic/fs-mld-ark-mld-event-bivy-katabatic-bivy-patagonia-nano-air-light-hoody/

Patagonia Nano air light hoody. Size XL. Used on a couple overnighters this past winter.  To warm for me. $185 $150

Thanks for the offer pine sap, but I'm looking for a large. Good luck with the sale!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply