Scarpa Booster S 42.5

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Paul Brooks · · Boulder · Joined Nov 2008 · Points: 0

These were used for a gym session and a weekend cragging.  They are near new and very clean with very slight wear on rubber only.  They even smell new.  They didn't fit my feet correctly.

$95 free shipping

Paypal or local pickup. 

Bump

Logan Peterson · · Santa Fe, NM · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 10

Hey,

I'm interested. 

For the edification of all, how do these compare to other shoes of the same size? Can you expand on your fit issue? 

Thanks!

Sure.  They are a half size too big for me; they actually fit great (glove-like) at this moment.  I size them very painfully tight usually.  These were only painfully tight.  They fit the same as when I first put them on. Stopped climbing after a few routes to preserve for somebody else.  The pedigree of this shoe is at the highest level of sport climbing and or bouldering.  Tons of power/tension on the big toe and sensitive too.  Very flexible, not a beginner shoe.  Grip2 is ridiculously sticky. 

I'll take them then. PM sent. Thanks!

Sold.  I've sent the request.  In the mail (priority USPS) tomorrow.  

Thank you!

Paul 

The shoes arrived quickly and as-described. 

They feel like a perfect fit for a new set of sending shoes--painful but not traumatic.

Thanks Paul!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply