Yosemite in June

Original Post
Jessica Lamppert · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 0

Hi all,

I'm staying 20 minutes from the valley for the month of June and am looking for people to climb with during this time. I just graduated college and am on an extended road trip out West. I climbed in the valley last fall and have finally gotten the chance to return.

I've been trad climbing for over a year and can lead somewhere around 5.8, follow 5.10 right now in Yosemite. I have a double rack, 60 and 70 m rope, and an ultra flexible schedule. 

KevinYoung · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2014 · Points: 0

Hi Jessica,

I can climb in the Valley next We & Th (14 & 15). I lead trad at 5.7, sport @ 5.9 and Yosemite kicks my butt :) If you are free either day, let me know.

-Kevin Young

Connor Pace · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 51

Hi Jessica, 

I'll be in Yosemite around midday on the 7th and throughout the 8th! I lead trad at 5.8/5.9 (though I don't know how that translates to local grades), and follow 5.10. I also have double rack, a 70m rope, and an absolute ton of stoke. Let me know if you want to link up one or both of the days to climb!

-Connor Pace

mulderinmoab · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2012 · Points: 85

Hola! I'm free Friday and Saturday ! 

Zach Ciaglia · · Normal, Illinois · Joined Jun 2014 · Points: 58

Hey I'm in the valley now-until I climb el cap. Double rack + big wall gear (no ledge) looking to Climb the Nose but willing to start smaller. 

630 220 5657 

~Zach 

Jen Hanke · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 0

HI Jessica! 

I just  moved from the east coast and will be in San Fran for a job interview June 22nd and was planning on staying in the area for a taste of Northern California rock. I can get out Friday June 23rd through whenever actually and am really psyched to finally climb in the valley.  Trad lead around 5.8 pushing into 5.9 and can follow up to 11  but that's all on east coast rock. No idea how well that will translate to west coast.  Let me know if you want to meet up to climb!  I will definitely be out in the valley one way or another.

-Jen

Hey Jessica! I'm free Sunday Monday and Tuesday after 5pm! Any of those work for u ?

Hey Jessica! U wanna climb Friday?

Nick Lozica · · Berkeley, California · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 0

Want to climb Monday and Tuesday of this week?

Steph Abegg · · Bellingham, WA · Joined Apr 2010 · Points: 6,125

Hey Jessica I can climb Monday. June 19.

Text me!

Steph Abegg 

FrankPS · · Atascadero, CA · Joined Nov 2009 · Points: 275

Funny, the OP hasn't weighed in since she posted this. Either she's PM'ing you all or is ignoring you.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply