Edelrid Topaz Climbing Rope New

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Climb80 · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

Brand new Edelrid Topaz 70 m 9.2 dry climbing rope, I have this rope my self and love it. Long, skinny and strong. Also bicolor rope pattern marks that middle of the rope. If you are looking for an all around rope look no further then this. The rope has all the bells and whistles handles very well. If you have any questions please just ask. Make reasonable offer.

Lev Kisselman · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 0

PMed

BrianDB Bartels · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2016 · Points: 0

No offense meant climb80 but as we have had scams in this community before, I urge people to take extra care with mountain project accounts that are both brand new and also have no other site contributions

"I also have 12 6cm wishbones" -Climb80 on a different free/forsale post

ya I'm sketched out by a climber referring to dogbones as wishbones

You could have simply pointed out the mistake, with out calling me a scammer and sketched out. I have been climbing for better then 16 years and know they are dogbons.  

Not sure why there are people like you out there that seem to have to always creat bad blood and creat issues. Or maybe it's just inferior in your life so you have to use forms as a way to not feel that way. 

It was a mistake simple as that and instead of simply pointing it out and being a kind person you have to say nagstive things. So rock on to you , way to be the better man . 

Oh a little advice if you are going to make a correction to someone add, do it to the correct add, or better yet how about you just don't at all .

Lev Kisselman · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 0

Climb80 gracefully refused my low-ball offer, so he is definitely not a scammer :)

Thanks for the support Lev , sorry I refused your offer what were you looking for I'm sure we can work out something?

Hey Lev , just read our conversation , I will do your offer. If you want to just PayPal me the money I will get out tomorrow to you. Just let me know . Thx

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply